FREE Printable


I love Halloween. I love the candy, the costumes and honestly, I love how the colors all coordinate. (hee, hee!) And when else are orange, purple, green and black going to be so popular!?

Maybe I love it because I don't scare easily, But there is one thing that is legit scary to me;
RUNNING OUT OF CANDY for the Trick-or-Treaters!

Halloween Printable, Illustration, No More Candy Sign

Our first few years in this neighborhood I ended up doing last minute runs to the store and raiding of the pantry. But no more. I'm much better at knowing how much I need AND most importantly, when I'm out, I'm out. I turn off the porch light and take a chill-pill (aka a fun size Butterfinger) and relax.

But sometimes the secret "lights-out-no-mo-candy" code doesn't' translate. I thought that was a universal thing, But inevitably there will be a few more "ding-dongs" before the night is done. So I came up with a fun, friendly, CLEAR WAY of communicating the  "Out of Candy" message:



no more candy, trick or treat, free printable
Now I can just stick this on my door at the "Cinderella Hour" when our Candy supply has been depleted. 
Halloween Printable, Illustration, No More Candy Sign


I'd love to share this with you, so you can sit back and enjoy your "chill-pill", in whatever form it takes, this Halloween.


 You'll want to laminate it so you can use it again and again!

Or

You can even trim it down to an 8"x10" for framing and make a cute display out of it if you feel like being a little extra fancy.
Halloween Printable, Illustration, No More Candy Sign


You can download your print HERE.

And HERE for the 5"x7" smaller print

Happy Halloween my Dears!
love,
Karin


Comments