21 Day Gratitude Journal - Free Printable


2017 has flown by so fast; it's already November and I have so much to be grateful for.
For the last few months I've had a timer set on my phone to remind me each day to text a dear friend and tell her three things that I'm thankful for that day and she texts me back three things as well. It's been a great daily exercise and one I plan to continue.
 One of my many blessings is YOU my dear reader. And I wanted to give back a little. So I've created this 21 Day Gratitude Journal free for you to download.

It has weekly challenges,

 Along with daily prompts,
 And writing boxes for you to capture your gratitude each day.
 The idea is that you can create a list or a few sentences each day of the things you are thankful for, both big and small.
 I've included some of my favorite quotes on gratitude that I think you will really like as well.
AND there are a few bonus items included as well that will help you with the weekly challenges!

 So this is my way of saying Thank You to you.

As my Grandfather has quoted :
"In an essay called “The Art of Living,” Wilfred Peterson has written:
The art of thanksgiving is thanks-living. It is gratitude in action. . . .
It is thanking God for the gift of life by living it triumphantly. . . .
It is thanking God for opportunities by accepting them as a challenge to achievement. . . .
It is thanking God for inspiration by living to be an inspiration to others. . . .
It is adding to your prayers of thanksgiving, acts of thanks-living. 
[The Art of Living (New York: Simon and Schuster, 1961), pp. 44–45]

Grab your free 21 Day Gratitude Journal HERE

Comments

  1. These articles are exactly what I need. It is very nice of you to share your understanding. I have learned interesting things. I have a liking for your posts. Please, upload more and more posts. currency converter app shopify , Discount sale apps on shopify , Product discount app ,best shopify apps to boost sales

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing amazing information !!!!!! WhatsApp++ Pokemon Go++ Instagram++

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment