Custom Halloween Home Decor, Prints and Gifts




Driving my kids through the canyon yesterday we couldn't help "ooohing" and "ahhhing" at the changing colors. The greens are turning crimson and the pumpkin orange hue is really starting to take over. Which led my kids to asking when the Halloween "Stuff" was going to come out. So with the prompting of mother nature, and pleading of excited children, it's time for me to begin the task of putting out all my Halloween Decor. 
Which is NO SMALL TASK
I like adding new things every year. Like these sweater pumpkins I made last year to give away as neighbor and family gifts. So in the spirit of giving I've created Custom Halloween prints  that are the perfect new addition to anyone's fall home decor. Whether you give them away or keep them for your collection is up to you. Either way is a win win this Halloween.

Halloween Home Decor & Gifts for Family & Friends / Custom art and decor
 I've created Custom Names out of my Halloween Alphabet you can find HERE. These are fun to put up in your home year after year and since they are personalized they really make a one of a kind cherished decoration for your home or to give away.

M is for Monster, C for Cat


Halloween Decor / Fall Decor / Classroom Decor / Teacher Gift
 A print of my whole alphabet illustration (found HERE) is of course such a fun way to add decorations to any rooms and especially a nursery.
But how fun would this be in a classroom!?

W is for Witch, Z is for Zombie.

Halloween Home Decor & Gifts for Family & Friends / Custom art and decor
 The "Happy Hauntings this Halloween" illustration (available HERE) is a whimsical print just right for just about anywhere. And at only $10 they make an easy gift for everyone you want to wish a Boo-tiful Halloween to.

Happy Decorating!
(I can smell the pumpkin spice candles now!)

Comments

  1. If I would come to this city again, I would be all over these LA venues. We ordered Spinach artichoke dip at the server's suggestion and it was absolutely delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another reason corporate gifts are so effective in building a successful business is that is creates a productive and efficient workforce.travel pouch supplier

    ReplyDelete
  3. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. printing services houston

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment