The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift - Custom Name Prints

It's the month of LOVE! And love isn't just for couples. I love to give Valentine's to my kids, and it is just too fun creating Valentines to send to the Grandparents. Everyone should feel loved on FEB14.



I absolutely love the combination of reds and pinks this time of year. When you put them all together it is simply eye candy. That's one thing that made creating my CUSTOM VALENTINE'S NAMES for my ETSY shop such a delight. The bonus that these are the PERFECT VALENTINE for anyone on your list is just the ICING on the CAKE.

Each name is created with a compilation of theme letters illustrated with items that start with that initial. "S" is for Stuffed Animals. (Which is clique and yet still a darling Valnetine gift idea!) I want a stuffed panda!



"R" is for Roses. Umm, I will take at least a dozen, please!


You put it all together and voila! You have a darling print ready for hanging in the home of your special Valentine.


These CUSTOM NAME PRINTS are available HERE starting at $12, at my ETSY shop.


Decorations, Roses, Arrows, Perfume, Envelope and Romance... sounds like the perfect Valentine to me!

Happy Valentine's Day!
love,
Karin

Comments

  1. I read it. I got many valentines gift ideas. We are also having wide range of handmade gift cards for kids , girls and boys on valentine day. You also send your message through online order on my web portal.
    Valentine Day Gift Delivery in Jaipur

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment