Illustrated Names and Letters


I grew up in a home full of G-I-R-L-S. With three sisters and 0 brothers everyday was sugar and spice and everything nice, err... well not exactly. But that's not the point! So here I am now, a mom to four kids. FOUR BOYS. I never pictured myself in this situation, and it took a little getting used to. But not much. Little boys are AMAZING! And so much more fun than I ever imagined. So I've created a fun, exciting, colorful ALL BOY ALPHABET that  is just as fabulous as all the little guys that rock my world.


Each letter has a coordinating object painted on it. A is for Alligator, B for Ball, and my Favorite :


Z for Zucchini!

Here on my Etsy shop you can buy individual letters for only $10. They are a great way to make your special little someone's room just as special as them.

8X10 letters. 5x7 letters also available

A is for Alligator!


Prints of the entire alphabet are available Here for $12.


 From A B C to...


X Y Z
they make up an alphabet of All Boy Fun!

                                     
Each of my boys needs one of these for their room! A name print from Ink Puddles by Karin, for ONLY $14 makes a great addition to any nursery. They also make unique and treasured baby shower and birthday gifts.



A personalized name is just the start though!


                   Special dates or ANY CUSTOM MESSAGE can be added to these name prints.


These letters were so fun to create! I'm so excited to share the magic with you!
love,
Karin








Comments